Friday, January 21, 2011

Moving on, or rather Taking the First Steps to Doing so.

So, I'm for the first time I feel since the divorce going to my fathers house of my own accord. This is such a strange feeling for me, but a welcomed one to say the least. The relationship I feel I once had with this man is to say the least left in ruins of what it once was. I find myself worrying over this 'too good to be true' feeling I find myself to be consumed with. I've prayed about this, and whole heartedly hope it isn't going to revert to what it was a week or so ago. Life is beginning to look up, and even in the midst of all the change, and the uncertainty that accompanies it I can't remember the last time I was this happy. I have seen a drastic change in the way I look at things I've the last week and a half. I've been more careful about the music I listen to, and I really want to work on my language. This is a great start, but that's all it is the start of what I plan on being a very long journey. I just do my best to remind my self that without god I can't make these adjustments or changes, and I have to maintain this level of commitment to make the changes I want to make, and eventually become the man I hope to one day be.





No comments:

Post a Comment