Friday, January 21, 2011

Exceeding My Expectations.

Well, as many of you know the event that have taken place in my life over the past year have been dramatic to say the least. This doesn't really tell you what I'm going to write about but what I'm referring to tonight is my father. As I wrote earlier today this is the first time since the divorce that I have of my own accord chose to go to my father's new house (he lives in Forney now), and regardless of my worrying, nothing has gone wrong at all. This relieves me beyond what words can express. I'm so very glad that this has gone so very well. Well, Im going to cut this blog short tonight. Reason being I'm gonna head out around 630 am to go see Trey (Sami's Brother) bowl in the morning and hang out with him and her all day tomorrow until she has to go to work then Trey and I are gonna hit some xbox maybe play some drums I've still got the book I learnt out of and think he might would enjoy it. Looking forward to a great day tomorrow can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment